We love to share our knowledge with you!
Below you will find some helpful articles to assist with conceptualizing and designing your website or marketing your existing website.
by: Jeremy Rwakaara Traffic. Everyone hates it during the rush hour commute, yet as business owners, we all have visions of massive amounts of it rushing towards our sites. However, the most important factor to have in mind is not solely the volume of...read more
by: Natalie Brown To get on the world wide web you need 3 things: 1.) A Domain Name 2.) A Web Host (or Website Host) 3.) A Website What is a Domain Name? A domain name is your website name. For example www.yourdomainname.com A domain name is the address where Internet...read more
by: Jeremy Rwakaara Have a coherent (but brief) mission statement that will help you establish a CTA (call-to-action). For example: "My mission is to provide reliable tour booking services to global travelers at competitive rates." Know your market and...read more
Feel free to send us an email or call to discuss your website project.
Make sure you have checked out our basic package details and any add-ons you might need so you are familiar with them before we speak.
How we work with you.
You're Lacking A Website. We Can Solve Your Problem By Building A Professional One For You Quickly and at a Fair Cost.
In order to make this service cost-efficient, we work in this manner:
- You devote some time to reviewing our site, where you can find information that answers most of your queries and stimulates ideas about your needs.
- When ready, email us with details about your project specifications.
- Once we receive your email and have gathered information about your project via our website intake form, we can arrange a 15 minute discovery phone call, WhatsApp Call or Skype Voice call to discuss your project and talk with you about how we can help. A meeting can be set up in instances where face-to-face interaction aids in the clarification of details.
- After we determine and settle on the pricing, we can meet to sign the contract and collect payment deposit (which is refundable minus any transaction fees within 48 hours if you change your mind).
- We begin to work on your project. The rest of our work together can be accomplished utilizing calls, emails, and online file delivery (minimizing meetings); with the balance payable before your website is published live on the world wide web.
In our many years of designing websites for businesses around the world, we have established this to be the most efficient system to get projects completed on time and within budget.